Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Australia should be scared of me Sreesanth

Sreesanth is aware that spotlight would be on him Down Under because of his frequent run-ins with Ricky Ponting and his team mates, especially Andrew Symonds.that, however, does not bother the pacer.I'm not scared of anyone. On the contrary, I think Australia should be scared of me because I'm back. And I'm back after a rest too," he told reporters here today.Having featured in numerous eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with Symonds during Australia's ODI series last year, Sreesanth knows he would be under scrutiny but does not lose his sleep over the prospect."Well, I always loved spotlight," he admitted.Perhaps aware that India's ongoing Australia tour has already seen enough bad blood, Sreesanth, however, vowed that he would never overstep the line.

No comments: